After doing renders of my own boards, there was interest from other
designers to expand and so I've decided to offer my services for
rendering keyboards and keysets (although at this stage I cannot
guarantee absolute 100% colour accuracy) to show how a set will look
on a board.
Questions and feedback welcome, preferred contact method to order a
render is via Discord as Kingk22#2222, I'm also available on Instagram @kingk22.xyz.
- $25 USD per scene
- additional cost for changes from base scene (board colours, different keycaps, etc)
- scene includes a set of 3 angles of your choosing, additional cost for extra angles.
- base kit - $20 USD
- child kits - $10 USD
- 1 top down neutrally lit render per kit
Your set on a keyboard - $20 USD
- available layouts - boards
- 40% + numpad - CandyBar
- 50% - TMO50v2
- 60% - TX-60, Klippe S, Klippe T, Fjell, RAMA M60-A
- 60% + numpad - M0LLY
- 660 - Volcano660, TX-66
- 65% - AKI-S (with designer permission), TX-65, Iron165, AEBoards Constellation, RAMA KOYU
- 65% + left side function keys - BOCC, Viktus Styrka
- 65% + left hand numpad - EXT65
- 75% - Godspeed75 (with designer permission)
- TKL - En-Dash (F13), TGR Jane, TX EO-84
- 1800 - TKC1800
- Full size - Austin
- Alice style - Tengu, TGR Alice, Austere
- F-row-less TKL
- Split boards - SP-111
- price includes a set of 3 angles of your choosing, additional cost for extra angles.
- KAT profile
- KAM profile
- cherry profile
- english legends
- english legends with hiragana sublegends
- english legends with hangul sublegends
- hiragana mono legends
- hangul mono legends
- cyrillic legends with english front printing
- custom legends are available at an additional cost.
Future renders may include a logo watermark.
Get in touch